Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another G-Chat Owning

I was in my sixth hour of g-chat browsing today when I came across the following status message from a fellow on my list:

"I've got more game than a wildlife preserve."


If you're a big fan of wildlife preserves, like me, the absurdity of this statement is immediately evident. These areas are designated to protect animals. The term "game" refers to animals that can legally be hunted, of which there are none on a preserve.

In effect, this person was saying that they had no game. What folly! I informed him in no uncertain terms:


Me: a wildlife preserve is for the conservation of animal and plant species
Me: therefore the animals aren't "game"
Me: because they can't be hunted
Me: you just dissed yourself

Him: to you maybe

Me: this is my greatest g-chat triumph yet

Him: cool man
Him: live the life








Someone get that bastard a bawling card.

(so he can phone long distance to his mommmmmmmyyyy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it depend on how much more game than a wildlife preserve he has?

Either way, lol.