Friday, February 2, 2007

Fuck Nabokov

There's a girl with an obnoxious voice who continually asks for cups. I think she either hovers in the pantry or has some sort of surveillance camera which notifies her the moment the last is taken. As for the voice itself, picture a high, grating whine with a baby girl's inflection. Bludgeoning fantasies often take hold at each new request, and today I considered that it might be good for me. Not because I believe that acting on anger somehow cures the problem- on the contrary, it's more likely to become an addiction- but because if I actually saw this person sprawled out and hurt, it might cue up some heretofore absentee sympathetic reaction. I might start to see her as human, instead of a cup monitoring whimper machine.


DUSTIN UPDATE:

He still hasn't updated since January 21st. Visit magomra.blogspot.com and tell him to stop hoarding.

Dustin fact of the day:

On average, he eats 17 eggs per week. He claims it gives him 'chicken charm,' a term continually referenced but never explained.

No comments: