Friday, December 21, 2007

Life Lessons for Women

Today I taught a life lesson to a woman on g-mail chat. We can call her Emily.


me: let me tell you something emily
a life lesson
if you were nice
like me
you'd have over 100 dollars in gift certificates
to various dunkin donuts and barnes & noble type places
all from bosses at work, mind you

emstrachan: yeah im getting nothin for xmas

me: instead, you're at home with nothing to your name but a frown and some vague ideas

emstrachan: grinch
way to rub it in

me: people love me
that's the point i'm trying to make

emstrachan: i get it ok!

me: i ask around here about you
nobody knows you
i show them pictures of you
they don't really say much at all
they just give me a look that says "i don't know what to say to this"

emstrachan is offline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD ONE EMILY