Monday, November 26, 2007

Expressions!

Shit evolves when I discuss business with Kyle. Today:

"That show is so good, you'll start humping the air."


We have: AN EXPRESSION.

Other examples a person might use:

"Man, that new line of Nissan Altimas make me straight up hump the air."

"This top 40 song is so hot, you'll get orgasms from oxygen."

"That actual orgasm was so poor, I felt like I was humping the air in Denver."




(The air is thinner in Denver. It's not a good place to hump the air.)



In other news, if an office puts exotic trees all around, they're basically telling you they want to make the place a jungle. That means that all the laws of the jungle apply. Be aggressive if you can, and be careful if you can't. Personally, I just released a boa. I don't know what to expect, but havoc is a safe bet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog has funny things on it. Things that amuse.

I enjoy this blog.